March 5, 2014

Low Maintenance Hair Please!

I think I have turned into the most low maintenance style (or lack thereof) kind of girl possible. I mean, even before having kids, I was pretty bad. I am the type of person who literally gets up 10 minutes before they have to be out the door and in the car on their way to work. Meaning, little thought/effort goes into my appearance. Its not that I don't want to look good or care, it's just that I guess other things have taken priority in my life, like sleep for instance.

But, right now, I think I'm at an all time low for my hair. I let it grow, imagining myself being able to style it in cute buns, braids, curls, straightened, layers, etc. It just doesn't happen, especially with one haircut a year. I have two versions of the pony tail, and for the last 7 years, I think just about every single photo of myself is with a pony tail!

So, I have decided once again, to chop it off. Going to go for a short hair cut so I can grow out these annoying bangs, and force myself to not have a pony tail. Spring is coming right? Typically, I think of an actress who has great hair that looks easy to manage, and Google image her.  In the past, I have brought pictures for hair cuts of Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Julia Stiles, and Cameron Diaz to the hairdresser. How about you all? Do you do the same thing? And if you do, who do you Google image? And, if you know of a super easy to style hair cut, oh, please do share! Here are some styles/cuts I am thinking about...






No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!